LUNCH WITH LOU - SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAM
Who we are
We are Lunch with Lou, the school lunch program. Lunch with Lou is a family owned and operated lunch program that has been in the food service industry for over 25 years. The company services schools in Westchester and the Bronx. Every meal is prepared on-site at our full-service kitchen facility located in Mamaroneck, New York.
Lunch with Lou is a paperless organization that provides lunch menus for each of its schools on a monthly basis in advance online. We offer delicious food choices at affordable prices. Being a Lunch with Lou customer means convenience. Food choices are made in advance, selections arrive hot, and service is given with a smile.
Click here to see a sample menu from one of our Westchester schools!
Louis Riso, founder of Lunch with Lou, owned his first food concession at the Pelham/Split Rock Golf Courses. After leading several other golf course concessions, Lou branched out into school lunches. He brought his lunch service to several schools in Westchester, NY. The name “Lunch with Lou” was officially coined by a parent at one of the schools who was a customer and enjoyed the program. As a parent himself, and after 25 years in the food service industry, Lou believes in providing nutritious, convenient lunch options that will help to nourish and support the growth of young bodies and minds.
How does it work?
- First, you create an account on gotomylunch and choose your menu options for the month. Click here for more details on how to do this!
- Once you order, a label is printed with your name and food choice on it:
Louis Riso – IHM
Chicken Nuggets, Fruit, Snack
- That label is placed on a brown paper bag and filled the day before your lunch is served with the cold items on the label.
- The next day, your hot food is prepared and placed in a climate-controlled container.
- When your brown bag is delivered to your school, the hot food is placed in your bag right before you eat to ensure it stays hot.
Frequently asked Questions
How to create an account on lunchwithlou.com?
- Go to https://app.gotomylunch.com
- Click “Create New Account”
- Type in your first and last name, email address and school code
- Click “Create my Account”
- Provide your information
- Click on the “My Account” tab
- Type in your personal information
- Wait for a confirmation email to confirm your email address
- Create your child as a member
- Click the “Member” tab and select “Add a Member”
- Type in your school code
- Type in your child’s information
- Order Lunches
- Please reference the welcome page when you sign into your account for more details on how to order
Where is my school invitation code?
Can I place orders a week at a time?
Is there a required spending minimum to place orders?
What fruit can we expect to see in the bags?
What snack choices can we expect to see in the bags?
Are you a nut-free facility?
How can I reach you?
Lunchwithlou School Lunch Program
257 Mamaroneck Ave, Mamaroneck, NY 10543